17 April 2016
THEORY AND PRACTICE OF THE ACID BASE BALANCE AND ITS DEVASTATING EFFECT ON CANCER (IN BRIEF).
by Jonathan Davis
In 1932 the German Doctor of Medicine Otto Warburg received the Nobel Prize for his discovery that cancer cells die under oxygen rich environment as they experience anaerobic "respiration" (without the use of oxygen) and are "fed" (energetically supplied) only by the energy (2 molecules of ATP - Adenosine TriPhosphate) produced in decomposition of glucose (by food intake) or glycogen (synthesized in the liver) both reduced to pyruvate (pyruvic acid) in the body and when they are depleted the liver converts fats, proteins and amino acids in the body to glycogen and again starts its decomposition to pyruvate.
Therefore during cancer the body is weakening because cancer is working to transform all available body mass into energy (ATP) with which to "feed" itself.
This is the reason why consumption of sugars and sugar added/containing foods must not be done, including carbohydrate foods because these are the most readily convertible into glucose and fat, exactly what cancer is "feed" with.
The scientific discovery of Dr.Otto Warburg proved in 100 % of all cases that each cancer cell placed in an oxygen rich environment dies.
This in practice is achieved only when the acid-base balance in the body reaches its physiological norm of plasma pH from 7,35 to 7,45.
Then cancer cells are saturated with oxygen which kills them and the body from a state of hypoxia and acidosis changes into a state of normoxia and mild alkalosis.
Hydrogen gradient (the accumulation of H+ ions) is the one that causes acidosis (increased acidity).
The chemical element that reduces the hydrogen gradient are calcium ions which are contained mainly in diary food (excluding the intake of row or posturized milk).
In case of cancer due to the tremendous need for reduction of the sharply increased hydrogen gradient the compensatory mechanisms of the body in order to restore homeostasis (the internal biochemical balance of the body) and mostly the acid-base balance draw calcium from the bones which are the main storage depot for calcium ions.
Furthermore due to the exhaustion of the body the release of calcium from bones is associated with short in amount but extremely necessary release of energy to the body in the form of ATP. Therefore intake of calcium containing foods (dairy products mainly) and preparations is essential.
MUST BE AVOIDED THE FOLLOWING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY:
Both criminal procedures damage all cells (cancer and healthy) in the living body as the effect is only negative. After performance of the so called "therapy" the immunity of the body is sharply reduced, the pH of the body is extremely lowered, it creates direct and irreversible DNA mutations in all body cells and as a consequence the healthy cells become cancerous as well in less than an hour. General hypoxia and acidosis occur which are detrimental even for healthy people.
NUTRITION FOR ALKALINE DIET:
1. Beans, lentils, peas soup.
2. Lime (2 pcs drained in 1,5 ltr of water)
3. Broccoli (steamed)
4. Cauliflower (steamed)
8. Eggs, boiled
9. Bread, wholegrain (1 slice of bread)
10. White cheese
11. Yoghurt (lactobacillus bulgaricus)
12. Onion (green, dry)
13. Garlic (green, dry)
14. Meat (non-fat, small qty)
Limited amount of food of a.m. variety. Drink water not later than 15 minutes before each meal and not sooner than 2 hours after meal. Digest food until transformed into the mouth to tasteless liquid with the consistency of saliva. Yogurt (lactobacillus bulgaricus) intake with each meal is a must.
FOOD AND SUBSTANCES TO BE AVOIDED:
1. Fried foods and such containing MSG (monosodium glutamate)
2. Containing sugar (chocolate , citrus fruits, apples , bananas , biscuits , soft drinks, juices, artificial sweeteners, etc., …)
3. Milk – due to the genetically programmed disappearance of the proper decomposition enzyme in the human body (rennet ferment) which happens after the third year of human birth. After this moment, milk is poison rather than food for the body.
4. Carbonated drinks
5. Alcohol, cigarettes
SUBSTANCES ASSISTING ALKALINITY, PROPER GENESIS OF DNA AGAINST CANCER CELL MUTATIONS AND IMMUNE SYSTEM:
1. Vitamin C - 3 x 1 tablets of 500 mg.
2. Vitamin B12 - sublingual form of methylcobalamin 1000 micrograms - 1 pill per day - for example by company Solgar. Put the pill under your tongue and leave it there to dissolve naturally. Prior the start of B12 acceptance blood should be tested in laboratory for estimating the level of holotranscobalamin (the active ingredient of B12 in the blood plasma) and the folic acid (B9). Acceptance period of 15 days. Thereafter laboratory blood test to be done for monitoring the body absorption ability and levels of B12 and B9.
3. Folic Acid. Use "B-Complex" where should be included Folic Acid of 400 mg, 1 pill per day for at least three months.
5. Alkaline Water. Drink water appropriate for your weight i.e. 30 ml per 1 kg of body weight. Water intake to be distributed in equal portions throughout the day.
6. Royal jelly - 3-6 drops per day (dripped under the tongue).
7. Baking soda – to be accepted maximum one teaspoon per day, divided into equal portions, mixed with maple syrup. The Maple syrup should be warmed in a water bath and mixed with soda. Mix until a uniform mixture is achieved.
MEANS OF ALKALINITY CONTROL:
1. pH strips (pH 5.5 - pH 9.0)
- to be used with every urination, paying attention to the change in color of the strip.
- you should strive to achieve urine pH of at least 7.0 but not more than 8.0
WARNING: Consult this list of measures for cancer treatment with your general practitioner taking into consideration and in respect to your current physical condition.